1. It is a National Programme in Information Technology Education and Development.
2. Registered under the Trust Act — 1882 govt. of India — ALL INDIA YOUTH COMPUTER SAKSHARTA MISSION is an autonomous institution registered under the Trust Act — 1882 govt. of India
3. A Core project register under Govt. of India N.C.T New Delhi- ALL INDIA YOUTH COMPUTER SAKSHARTA MISSION is registered under govt. of India N.C.T New Delhi
4. Trade Mark Registered — ALL INDIA YOUTH COMPUTER SAKSHARTA MISSION & AIYCSM LOGO is registered under Trade mark registry department, Govt. of India. Act-1999.
5. AN ISO 29990:2010 & 9001:2015 Certified — ALL INDIA YOUTH COMPUTER SAKSHARTA MISSION IS AN ISO 29990:2010 & 9001:2015 Certified Organisation
6. Registered under labour and employment — Employment and Training Directorate under Labour and Employment Ministry, Government of India, New Delhi has permit to register trained students of ALL INDIA YOUTH COMPUTER SAKSHARTA MISSION in Employment Exchange of every district of India under the basis of National Classification of Occupation code [N.C.O.]
7. Appreciation- AIYCSM is awarded with the Appreciation Letters from President of India, Prime Minister, Cabinet Minister, Chief Minister of different states, Governor, Information and Technology Minister and other honourable personnel of the country for its excellent work practices and a wide network.
8. Planning Commission of Govt. of India — ALL INDIA TOUTH COMPUTER SAKSHARTA MISSION is a registered organisation from planning commission of Govt. of India, New Delhi under NGO partnership system, for organising all training program of planning commission.
9. All courses are registered under MHRD — All courses OF AIYCSM under C.R. Act of Department of Secondary and Higher Education of Ministry of Human Resource Department (MHRD).
10. 500+ Authorized Study Centre (ASC) — AIYCSM is working across whole nation with almost 500+ Authorized Study Centre (ASC) and a wide network in 24 states of the country.
11. Member of respected organisation -It’s an honour for AIYCSM for being appointed as respected Members like Computer Society of India, Microsoft.
12. Quality Education — In each centre of AIYCSM trained faculties are providing the computer education. Other than basic education other co-curricular activities like educational tour, cultural events, personality development programmes are as well emphasized by the centres of AIYCSM.
13. Online Registration — All students are registered through online mode so that they can easily trace their registration details.
14. Online Verification — AIYCSM has an attractive feature of online verification for Certificates / Mark sheets related information, so that centres and students can verify their queries related to their Certificates/ Mark sheets by using their registration number
15. Examination Mode (Online/Offline) — Examinations are organized by the centres of AIYCSM in both the mode i.e., online or offline as per the requirement and ease of the students.
16. Printed Study Material — AIYCSM provides printed study material for all students enrolled in different courses. In addition to Hindi and English, study material is available in regional languages such as Hindi and Bangla.
17. ID card — An attractive ID card is issued to all registered students under different courses of AIYCSM.
18. Transfer Facility — Students enrolled in centre of AIYCSM can get transfer facility in other centre within the state
19. University Courses — AIYCSM is also indulging in promotion of higher education at low cost to its students nationwide, for that it act as an Academic Counsellor of different university courses.
20. Placement Coordinator — AIYCSM has appointed Placement Coordinators with an aim to provide employment to the students who have passed AICSM courses. Thousands of students have been placed in different countries around the globe.
21. National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) — ALL INDIA YOUTH COMPUTER SAKSHARTA MISSION is an authorised training partner of National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) of GOVT. of India, New Delhi, for organising skill development training programs.
22. National Digital Literacy Mission (NDLM)- ALL INDIA YOUTH COMPUTER SAKSHARTA MISSION is an authorised training partner of govt. of India’s National Digital Literacy Mission (NDLM) Project.
23. Govt. of India Schemes — AIYCSM is an approved / registered organization to organize free skill development training program of Govt. of India and various State Govt.
24. Lowest Fees — In all centres of AIYCSM, computer education and training is provided at lowest cost while maintaining the quality of the education. For empowerment of SC/ST category and other financially weaker section of the society AIYCSM launch various scholarship programmes time to time.
How To Get Affilation / Franchisee of AIYCSM