Pr-registration begins on 16th November 2020 for Undergraduate students and on 23rd November 2020 for Masters and Doctoral students.
Note that you will be able to :
- Register on line from 16th November 2020 to 10th January 2021 for undergraduates without Add/Drop charges
- 23rd November 2020 to 10th January 2021 for Doctorate and Masters students without Add/Drop charges
- All students will be able to Register online from 11th January 2021 to 22nd January 2021 with Add/Drop and late registration charges
(Beware: Each Drop and/or Add is charged once charges begin).
Display courses relevant to your level of study to avoid selecting courses that are above or below your level!! This will incur unnecessary costs and delays in completing your studies.
NOTE: The online faculty evaluation must be completed to allow access to registration. If your account is on any hold (Read the messages on your registration page)visit the concerned office for it to be lifted before you can register i.e.
- Business/Finance holds- Finance office,
- Web Clearance, Leave of absence, Placement exam, and academic standing holds - Registrar’s office
- Course Prerequisites, Course advising -Academic advisor’s office
- Conditional Admission holds-Admissions office
Pupil’s Pass: International students kindly ensure your pupil’s pass remains valid by registering as a full time student i.e. 9 and above units for undergraduates and 6 and above units for graduates.
Tutorials on registration are available on https://cx.usiu.ac.ke/ICS/.
Always protect your passwords and change them frequently.
Refer to the Academic calendar, Spring 2021 schedule for financial guidelines on Registration https://www.usiu.ac.ke/resource/download-academic-calendar
Please take advantage of the prolonged registration time to avoid unnecessary charges.