IMPORTANT NOTICE ON PRE-REGISTRATION
KINDLY NOTE THAT WE WILL HAVE BLENDED LEARNING IN SUMMER 2021. IT'S IMPORTANT TO TAKE NOTE OF THE SECTIONS AS YOU REGISTER. SELECT THE FOLLOWING;
SECTIONS A - L FOR ONLINE CLASSES
SECTIONS O - Z FOR FACE TO FACE LEARNING
Kindly take note of the following notice on Summer Pre-registration.
Note that you will be able to :
- Register on line from 24th March to 9th May 2021 for undergraduates without Add/Drop charges
- 29th March 2021 to 9th March 2021 for Doctorate and Masters students without Add/Drop charges
- All students will still be able to Register online from 10th May 2021 to 21st May 2021 with Add/Drop and late registration charges
(Beware: Each Drop and/or Add is charged once charges begin).
Display courses relevant to your level of study to avoid selecting courses that are above or below your level!! This will incur unnecessary costs and delays in completing your studies.
NOTE: The online faculty evaluation must be completed to allow access to registration. If your account is on any hold (Read the messages on your registration page)visit the concerned office for it to be lifted before you can register i.e.
- Business/Finance holds- Finance office,
- Web Clearance, Leave of absence, Placement exam, and academic standing holds - Registrar’s office
- Course Prerequisites, Course advising -Academic advisor’s office
- Conditional Admission holds-Admissions office
Pupil’s Pass: International students kindly ensure your pupil’s pass remains valid by registering as a full time student i.e. 9 and above units for undergraduates and 6 and above units for graduates.
Always protect your passwords and change them frequently.
Please take advantage of the prolonged registration time to avoid unnecessary charges.