Please find below information on Spring 2024 Pre-Registration.
Kindly take note of the following important dates:
- Undergraduate students are scheduled to register online from November 13, 2023 to January 14, 2024 without ANY charges.
- Doctorate and Masters students are scheduled to register online from November 20, 2023 to January 14, 2024 without ANY charges.
- All students will still be able to Register online from January 15, 2024 to January 19, 2024 (charges apply).
ADD/DROP charges begin on January 15, 2024 and Late Registration charges begin on January 19, 2024. Click here for a copy of the 2023/2024 academic calendar and here for a copy of the fee schedule.
To find out when you are scheduled to register, visit the USIU-Africa website by clicking here . PLEASE MARK YOUR TIME!!!
To access online registration click here
Display ONLY courses relevant to your level of study (undergraduate, masters, doctorate) to avoid selecting courses that are not required to complete your degree requirements!! This will incur unnecessary costs and delays in completing your studies.
The online faculty evaluation must be completed to allow access to registration. If your account is on any hold (Read the messages on your registration page) visit / contact the concerned office for it to be lifted before you can register i.e.: -
- Finance holds – Finance office,
- Web Clearance, Leave of absence, and academic standing holds – Registrar’s office
- Placement exam holds – Academic Course Advisors’ offices
- Conditional Admission holds – Admissions office
Pupil’s Pass: International students kindly ensure your pupil’s pass remains valid by registering as a full time student i.e. 9 and above units for undergraduates and 6 and above units for graduates.
Always protect your passwords and change them frequently.
Please take advantage of the pre-registration period to avoid unnecessary charges. Attached is a step by step registration process guide.
ONLINE REGISTRATION GUIDE.pdf