IMPORTANT NOTICE ON PRE-REGISTRATION
Please find information on Spring 2022 Pre-registration .
Note that you will be able to :
- Register online from November 15, 2021 to January 9, 2022 for undergraduates without ANY charges
- November 22, 2021 to January 9, 2022 for Doctorate and Masters students without ANY charges
- All students will still be able to Register online from January 10, 2022 to January 21, 2022 .
(Beware: Each Drop and/or Add is charged once charges begin).
ADD/DROP charges begin on January 17, 2022 and Late Registration charges begin on January 18,2022. Refer to the Academic Calendar, Spring 2022 schedule for financial guidelines on Registration.
To find out when you are scheduled to register, please visit the USIU-Africa website: https://www.usiu.ac.ke/pre-registration-check
PLEASE MARK YOUR TIME!!!
Access Online registration on: http://cx.usiu.ac.ke/ics
Display ONLY courses relevant to your level of study to avoid selecting courses that are above or below your level!! This will incur unnecessary costs and delays in completing your studies.
The online faculty evaluation must be completed to allow access to registration. If your account is on any hold (Read the messages on your registration page) visit the concerned office for it to be lifted before you can register i.e.
- Business/Finance holds- Finance office,
- Web Clearance, Leave of absence, Placement exam, and academic standing holds - Registrar’s office
- Course Prerequisites, Course advising -Academic advisor’s office
- Conditional Admission holds-Admissions office
Pupil’s Pass: International students kindly ensure your pupil’s pass remains valid by registering as a full time student i.e. 9 and above units for undergraduates and 6 and above units for graduates.
Tutorials on registration are available on https://cx.usiu.ac.ke/ICS
Always protect your passwords and change them frequently.
Please take advantage of the prolonged registration time to avoid unnecessary charges.